We build 1966 Classic Mustangs to 2019 UK Spec!
Built as a daily driver but track-ready.
- Genuine 1966 Ford Mustang
- Engine prep by Roush Performance
- 5 litre aluminium Ford Modular Engine
- 587bhp - 617ft-lbs torque on pump petrol
- Right-hand drive from the ground up - not a conversion
- Right side primary wipers
- Rack and pinion steering
- Fully adjustable race chassis by Heidts
- Leather interior
- Air conditioning
- DAB/Satnav/GPS tracker
- Ford 9" Positrack rear end by Moser Engineering
- UK logbook
- Personalized with a choice of 3 finishes - Wrap prep, gloss paint or fully gapped and blueprinted body
- Panhard bar or 4-wheel independent rear suspension
- Supercharged version available
Contact us on 0118 978 9738 today to discuss how to order!